Enterprise Link can provide full protection across the entire digital infrastructure, simplifying operations and enabling network automation. Part of the Enterprise Link portfolio is high speed dedicated access to multiple cloud systems. This service is called Cloud Connect and can be offered separately.
Cloud Connect offers more reliability, higher speed, lower latencies and higher security than typical connections over the Internet, providing a more consistent network experience than Internet-based connections.
With Cloud Connect, the Customer can establish private connectivity to multiplayer cloud services, such as Microsoft Azure, AWS, Oracle, Google, etc.
Cloud Connect offers important benefits in terms of performances and geographic reach:
- Opportunity to reach, quickly and easily, the Cloud Providers already interconnected
- Reliability, guaranteed bandwidth, low latencies, and high security
- Customer retains full control of its negotiations with Cloud Provider
- Bandwidth scalability
- Certainty of project economics (flat rate)
- Virtually interconnected with the majority of the Cloud Providers
- Access POPs in the most important European countries
- Constant update in terms of technology and Cloud locations